Thursday, October 25, 2012

UDI Inspiration Challenge 156

Happy Thursday! Time to be inspired! Here is today's picture.     

Here is what I created.  I just had to use my new download from MDS2!  I saved it as a jpeg and then just resized it and printed it on Whisper White.  So simple!  Don't you just love it?!  I do!
   




















The card base is Tangerine Tango.  That's topped with a Basic Black piece that was run through the Big Shot in the Spider Web embossing folder.  The image was matted with more Tangerine Tango, and the banners are leftovers from my printer's tray kit.

Check out the other projects over on the UDI blog.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- none.  Ink- none.  Paper- Whisper White, Basic Black, Tangerine Tango.  Accessories- MDS2, Big Shot, Spider Web embossing folder.

Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

2 comments:

Jill said...

Yes, I love it. Very cute, and I bet you had a great time creating it.

Stamp Magic said...

Awesome! Loving this card!