Tuesday, October 30, 2012

UDI Color Challenge 108

Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is off to a wonderful start!  (For all those in the path of Sandy, stay safe and dry!)  Here is this week's color challenge on the UDI blog.


 

Here is what I created.  

I used MDS2 to make the banners and also to "stamp" my not-so-scary cat.  The new coloring and recoloring tools are phenomenal!  I colored each word in the cat differently, and I also recolored Tangerine Tango DSP to Wild Wasabi and Elegant Eggplant.  So easy! 

The card base is Whisper White topped with another piece of Whisper White that was run through the Big Shot in the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.  I matted the cat on Elegant Eggplant and tied on some Basic Black Polka Dot Scalloped ribbon.  I adhered the banners to the back of the image panel and then adhered the entire piece to the card base with dimensionals.  

To see the rest of the designers' creations, head on over to the UDI blog.

Have a fun, safe Halloween tomorrow!  I'll see you back here on Thursday for the UDI Inspiration Challenge AND the Stamp to the MAX November blog hop!

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- none.  Ink- none.  Paper- Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant.  Accessories-  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Basic Black Polka Dot Scalloped ribbon, MDS2, dimensionals.

Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It