Tuesday, October 23, 2012

UDI Color Challenge 107

Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is off to a wonderful start!
Here is this week's color challenge on the UDI blog.

 








Here is what I created with it.  





















The card base and the background layer are Naturals White card stock.  I stamped the ornament from Merry Minis in all 5 colors.  I stamped an extra Summer Starfruit one, punched it out with the matching punch and popped it up on a dimensional.  I used the piercing template and mat to make the "strings".  I scored 2 lines under the ornaments and stamped the sentiment.  I adhered the background piece to the base with dimensionals.  That's it.  An easy peasy card you can mail with just one stamp!  :)

Head on over to the UDI blog to see what the other designers created for you.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Merry Minis, Greetings of the Season.  Ink- Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals, Pool Party, Island Indigo, Always Artichoke. Accessories-  Merry Minis punch pack, Simply Scored, piercing template, dimensionals.

Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

1 comment:

Jill said...

Really nice card Elizabeth. I might just have to get that stamp set now. Thanks! wink!!!