Saturday, October 27, 2012

UDI Sketch Challenge 212

Happy Saturday!  Here is today's sketch challenge. 
divasc212  10/27I love this sketch!!  So many ideas are running around in my head for this one!  I just hope I can get them on paper before I lose them!  LOL

I stuck to the sketch this week, and I am thrilled with the outcome!
The card base and the image layer are Very Vanilla which I cut with my brand-spanking-new SU! paper trimmer!  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!  :) It will be available to customers on November 1st! The banners are both sides of a piece of DSP from the Festival of Prints pack.  I stamped the greeting in Cherry Cobbler classic ink and embossed it with Clear embossing powder.  (A perk of the humidity here.)  The gorgeous snowflakes were cut with the Snow Flurry Bigz die from Silver and Red glimmer paper.  I topped them with a 3/4" Red glimmer paper circle and stuck them together with a Glimmer brad.  I matted the focal image on a piece of Cherry Cobbler.  

To see what the other designers created, just head on over to the UDI blog.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Greetings of the Season.  Ink- Cherry Cobbler.  Paper- Very Vanilla, Festival of Prints DSP pack, Red and Silver glimmer paper.  Accessories-  Big Shot, Snow Flurry Bigz die, 3/4" Circle punch, Clear embossing powder.

Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

4 comments:

Barbara Dykhouse said...

I love this! I feel a CASE coming on...

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous! I think I'm CASE'ing it too!!!

RuthieB said...

So, so, pretty!!! I love how you used the glimmer paper for the smaller snowflake!

TLady said...

BEAUTIFUL JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VERY FESTIVE!!!!!!! :) LOVE IT! (Found you through Paper Punch Addiction) :)