Saturday, September 22, 2012

UDI Sketch Challenge 207

Happy Saturday! Time for a new sketch challenge on the UDI blog. Here it is! 

I turned it on its side and switched the tag shape for Labels framelits. I used the extra paper from the Printer's Tray kit that I earned for recruiting!  I love that there is an entire extra sheet included!  There are still lots more great pieces to use!  I stamped the image from Toxic Treats (got it free in the kit, too!) in Versamark and then embossed in black.  The ribbon is the back side of the Polka Dot Scalloped ribbon in Basic Black.  Easy peasy!





















 I hope you enjoyed my card!  Head on over to the UDI blog to see what the rest of the design team created for you!

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Toxic Treats. Ink- Versamark.  Paper- Basic Black, Printer's Tray papers, Very Vanilla.  Accessories- Big Shot, Labels framelits, Black embossing powder. 

Thanks for visiting!







Bookmark and Share
Pin It

3 comments:

Jill said...

What a fun card Elizabeth!

Barbara Dykhouse said...

Elizabeth, I just love your card! I'm so jealous that you earned the printer's tray...

Tammy said...

Great card!! Love that DSP!!