Saturday, September 1, 2012

UDI Sketch Challenge 204

**There are 2 posts today.  The UDI Sketch Challenge and the Stamp to the MAX blog hop.  Please scroll up and enjoy all of today's creations.  :) **

Happy Saturday!  It's time for another sketch challenge on the UDI blog. Here is today's sketch which was drawn by me. :)  It's clean and simple which was just what I needed this week.

I started with a card base of my favorite neutral, Naturals White.  Then I layered another slightly smaller mat on top of the card base.  I stamped the butterflies on Naturals White scraps and punched them out with the 1 1/4" Square punch.  After I adhered the squares to the card, I stamped the sentiment.  Clean and simple.

Please check out the other projects over on the UDI blog.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Friendly Phrases, Papillon Potpourri.  Ink- Elegant Eggplant, Almost Artichoke, Riding Hood Red.  Paper- Naturals White.  Accessories- 1 1/4" Square punch.

Thanks for visiting!





Bookmark and Share
Pin It

2 comments:

Barbara Dykhouse said...

Elizabeth, I love the sketch this week. Love your card, too!

Tammy Fite said...

Love the butterflies! And, I love the sketch,too! Great job on both counts!