Tuesday, September 25, 2012

UDI Color Challenge 103

Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is off to a wonderful start! Here is this week's color challenge on the UDI blog.

 












Here is the card I created.

 





















I used Naturals White card stock instead of Whisper White for the card base and the top layer.  I just love Naturals White card stock!  :)  The mat is Tempting Turquoise.  I stamped the flower center from Mixed Bunch in Melon Mambo and one of the flowers from Itty Bitty Bits in Pumpkin Pie.  The sentiment from Curly Cute is stamped in Tempting Turquoise on Naturals White that I cut out with the Petal Cone die.  I curled it and attached it under the Daffodil Delight seam binding bow.  

Make sure you head on over to the UDI blog to see what the other designers created for you.  

Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

1 comment:

Jill said...

Very cute Elizabeth!