Saturday, September 1, 2012

Stamp to the MAX September Blog Hop

**There are 2 posts today.  The UDI Sketch Challenge and the Stamp to the MAX blog hop.  Please scroll down and enjoy all of today's creations.  :) **

Happy September 1st!   Welcome to our Stamp to the MAX blog hop! We hope you are inspired by our Halloween and Fall projects. You may have arrived from Jill's blog, you may be a regular reader :), or maybe you just stumbled here by accident! However you found me, I'm glad you're here! I am stop #6 on the blog hop. I created 2 cards for you today. One is a traditional handmade card and the 2nd one is a hybrid card created with MDS2. ( I also created my blog header with MDS2!)






















This traditional handmade card features a technique called Rolling Marbles.  So fun and super simple! 

The card base is Tangerine Tango, topped with a Wild Wasabi mat and a Rich Razzleberry mat.  The Whisper White background piece was colored with the Rolling Marbles technique and then run through the Big Shot in the Spider Web embossing folder.  The sentiment was colored with markers and punched out with the Large Oval punch.  It is layered on an Apothecary Accents framelit and adhered to the card with dimensionals.



 
















The 2nd card is a hybrid card.   The card base is Naturals White and the top layer is all digital.  I created it in MDS2 and printed it at home.  I cut it to size and adhered it to the card base.  The sentiment is just words I typed, not a stamp.  Easy peasy!

I hope you enjoyed my stop on this month's hop!  For more fabulous ideas, continue on to Christina's blog.

Just in case there are any missing or broken links, you can come back here and find the next stop.

Sharon Loring
www.stampinginthewind.blogspot.com

Maxine Conrad
www.stamptothemax.com

Martha Haddock
www.stampinmartha.blogspot.com

Laura Widdison
www.stampprincess.com

Jill St. Angelo
www.jillsstampingcorner.com

Elizabeth Harris  <--------- You are here!
www.elizabethloves2stamp.com

Christina Mansker
www.crazystampmom.blogspot.com

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Delightful Dozen.  Ink- Wild Wasabi, Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry.  Paper-  Wild Wasabi, Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Naturals White.  Accessories- Big Shot, Apothecary Accents framelits, Large Oval punch, reinkers, marbles, clamshell stamp case, dimensionals, MDS2.

Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

5 comments:

Maxine Conrad said...

Love your cards today Elizabeth. I had forgotten about the rolling marble technique and am reminded how cool it is :) Great job !

Martha said...

Before I even started reading I thought, "Wow, her blog header is super cute!" I really need to invest in MDS2. I am thinking this month. Great cards!

Jill St. Angelo said...

Elizabeth, What a fun Halloween card...love the marble technique, and your Autumn Blessings card is beautiful!

stampinmom said...

I LOVE!!! the splatters!! Thanks for the inpiring idea!!

Laura W. said...

Cute! I need to remember to pull out that spiderweb embossing folder. It's a fun one this time of year! :) I love both cards -- fun to toss some digital in there. :)