Saturday, September 29, 2012

Saturday Sketch Challenge 208

Happy Saturday! Here's the sketch for today's challenge on the UDI blog.


 

Here is what I created with it.
 

 
The card base and sentiment strip is Very Vanilla.  My focal layers are Soft Suede and Comfort Cafe DSP.  I tore both layers and sponged everything in Soft Suede.  The finishing touches are the Designer Naturals buttons "threaded" with strips of Soft Suede cardstock.  

You can see what the other designers created by heading over to the UDI blog.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Apothecary Art.  Ink- Soft Suede.  Paper- Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Comfort Cafe DSP. Accessories- Designer Naturals buttons.

Thanks for visiting!




















Bookmark and Share
Pin It

4 comments:

Jill St. Angelo, 850-294-7267 said...

I love your card Elizabeth!

Barbara Dykhouse said...

Great minds think alike! I used comfort Cafe too. :-) Lovely card, Elizabeth!

RuthieB said...

Soo soo pretty! Makes me ready for fall!

Stamp Magic said...

Very pretty, Elizabeth! That Comfort Cafe paper is so nice with the vanilla card stock.