Saturday, August 25, 2012

UDI Sketch Challenge

Happy Saturday! It's time for Sketch Challenge 203 on the UDI blog! Here is today's sketch.

I had Ruthie on my mind as I created my card.  Her mom passed away Thursday night.  

 

The color scheme is Island Indigo and Whisper White.  I flipped the banners and the ribbon bow.  The Whisper White layer was embossed with the Chevron folder.  The banners were adhered to the back of the sentiment panel, and the panel was adhered to the card with dimensionals.

Check out the rest of the design team's creations on the UDI blog.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Word Play.  Ink- Island Indigo.  Paper- Whisper White, Island Indigo.  Accessories- Big Shot, Chevron embossing folder, 3/4" Square punch (for banners), Island Indigo ruffled ribbon, dimensionals.

Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

No comments: