Saturday, August 11, 2012

Saturday Sketch Challenge 201

Happy Saturday! It's time for another sketch challenge on the UDI blog! 
Here it is!   

I decided to make another Christmas card suitable for mailing.  I used the sketch as landscape instead of portrait.  The card base is Naturals White topped by a layer of Night of Navy.  Then I added another piece of Naturals White that I ran through the Big Shot in the Northern Flurry embossing folder.  The sentiment is also stamped on Naturals White.  I sponged all the Naturals White pieces with Night of Navy ink.  I also sponged the snowflakes.  I spritzed the sentiment and focal layer with homemade Platinum Shimmer mist.  I couldn't capture the sparkle in the picture, but it's there IRL.

You can see what the other designers created over on the UDI blog.  

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Snow Swirled.  Ink- Night of Navy.  Paper- Naturals White, Night of Navy.  Accessories- Big Shot, Northern Flurry embossing folder, Platinum Shimmer paint, sponge dauber.

Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

2 comments:

Tammy said...

So pretty!! Love all the sponging, and I'm sure the sparkle is beautiful!

RuthieB said...

I love this!!! Time is flying by so quickly, Christmas will be here before we know it!