Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August Stamp to the MAX Blog Hop

Happy August 1st! The Stampin' Up! holiday catalog goes live today! Wait until you see it! You'll be blown away! :) I'll have a link to it in the sidebar once it's posted.  It's also time for our monthly team blog hop. There are 6 stops this month, and we're all linked up so you can see lots of yummy samples from the holiday catalog. (I'll include all of our links at the end of the post just in case there is a problem along the way.)

Welcome to our Stamp to the MAX blog hop! We hope you are inspired by our projects using products from the 2012 Holiday Catalog. You may have arrived from Christina's blog, you may be a regular reader :), or maybe you just stumbled here by accident! However, you found me, I'm glad you're here! I am stop #2 on the blog hop. I created 3 cards for you today.  One is a 3" x 3", and the other two are 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". 






















First up is the small card. It's a Whisper White base layered with Garden Green and another piece of Whisper White.  The images were stamped in Garden Green and Real Red classic ink with the new Merry Minis stamp set and punched with the new Merry Minis punch pack. I adhered them to the card with dimensionals. This would make a great gift tag!







 
The first full-size card is a Whisper White base layered with Marina Mist and another piece of Whisper White that was embossed with the new folder, Lacy Brocade.  The ornament is from the new set, Ornament Keepsakes, and was stamped in Marina Mist.  I cut it out with the Big Shot and matching framelit from the new framelits dies called Holiday Ornaments.  The stamp set and matching framelits can be purchased together at a discount!    After cutting, I used the new Silver Sparkle Dazzling Details to outline the ornament and to draw in the bow.  I stamped the sentiment from Curly Cute in Marina Mist on a strip of Whisper White.  I dotted the "i" with more new Silver Sparkle Dazzling Details. Along with being nice and sparkly, it's also flat for mailing with a single stamp.


























My last card is also nice and flat for mailing.  I decided to try the "new to me" Triple Time stamping technique that I've been seeing all over the internet.  My card base and mats are Crumb Cake card stock. My stamped layers are Very Vanilla.  I stamped the images from the new set, Scentsational Season in Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Daffodil Delight.  The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  There are also matching framelits for each stamp in this set.  The new framelits are called the Holiday Collection. These 2 items can also be purchased together at a discount! 

I  am thrilled with the new Holiday Catalog, and I know you will be, too!  If you need a copy and don't already have a demonstrator, I'd love to send you one.  Just contact me for a free copy.

For more fabulous ideas, continue on to Kim's blog

Christina Mansker      www.crazystampmom.blogspot.com    
Elizabeth Harris         www.elizabethloves2stamp.com 
Kim Stewart              www.kimberskrafts.blogspot.com 
Martha Haddock        www.stampinmartha.blogspot.com 
Maxine Conrad          www.stamptothemax.com 
Sharon Loring           www.stampinginthewind.blogspot.com


Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

2 comments:

Martha said...

Now I have to add more things to my list! I really like the silver glitter.

stampinmom said...

cute ideas.. I need one for christmas! Thanks for organizing hop too!