Saturday, July 28, 2012

UDI Sketch Challenge

Happy Saturday! Time for sketch challenge 199 on the UDI blog! Here is today's sketch.

I really like the finished project.  Nice and simple, but still pretty.  The card base and flagged strip is Very Vanilla.  The DSP is a sneak peek at the Festival of Prints DSP pack in the Holiday catalog available on August 1st.  I layered the DSP on Early Espresso card stock.  The sentiment is from Perfect Punches and is stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla and adhered with dimensionals.

Let me know what you think and then head over to the UDI blog to see what the other designers created.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Perfect Punches.  Ink- Early Espresso.  Paper- Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Festival of Prints DSP pack. Accessories- Scallop Oval punch, dimensionals.

Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

2 comments:

Barbara Dykhouse said...

This was a great sketch to work with, and you and I were certainly on the same wave length with our color combos! I love your card!

RuthieB said...

Gorgeous!!! I love the way you layered the DSP!!!!!