Saturday, July 21, 2012

UDI Sketch Challenge 198

Happy Saturday! Time for sketch challenge #198 on the UDI blog! Here is the sketch.  I left it just as it was drawn for my card today.
























Since yesterday was my birthday (I had my 2nd 21st birthday!  LOL), I created a birthday card.  ;)  I used Real Red for the card base.  Whisper White is the next layer.  I punched each end with the Scallop border punch.  The next layer is a piece of Summer Smooches DSP.  The sentiment from Curly Cute was stamped in Real Red on a strip of Whisper White.  I created the flag end with my 1 1/4" Square punch.  It's adhered to the card with dimensionals.  The finishing touch is a Real Red button with a Whisper White Baker's twine bow.


Head on over to the UDI blog to see what the other designers have created for you.  I'm not sure who is participating today, since most of us are at Convention. ( I'm not there this year, but I will be there next year!)


Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Curly Cute.  Ink- Real Red.  Paper- Real Red, Whisper White, Summer Smooches DSP.  Accessories- Scallop border punch, Real Red button, Whisper White Baker's twine, dimensionals, mini glue dot.


Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share
Pin It

2 comments:

RuthieB said...

Elizabeth, this is soooo cute!!! I love Red and White!

RuthieB said...

Elizabeth, this is soooo cute!!! I love Red and White!