Tuesday, July 24, 2012

UDI Color Challenge 97

Happy Tuesday! It's time for another color challenge on the UDI blog. Here are today's colors. Nice and masculine. Lucky for me since I needed to make my brother a birthday card. :) 

 Here is what I created.   The card base is Sahara Sand topped with another piece of Sahara Sand embossed with the Square Lattice folder.  The image layer is Always Artichoke topped with Very Vanilla.  The sentiment piece is the same.  I sponged all the edges with Sahara Sand ink.  The tree and sentiment were stamped in Old Olive.  The sun was sponged with So Saffron.  That's it.  An easy, masculine birthday card for my little brother.  

Leave me a comment, and then head on over to the UDI blog to see what the other designers created.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Friendly Phrases, Lovely as a Tree.  Ink- So Saffron, Sahara Sand, Old Olive.  Paper- Sahara Sand, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla.  Accessories- Big Shot, Square Lattice embossing folder, 1 1/4" Circle punch (sun), sponge daubers.

Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

No comments: