Tuesday, July 10, 2012

UDI Color Challenge 95

It's Tuesday and time for another color challenge on the UDI blog! Here are today's colors. (I didn't use Pear Pizzazz since it's retired.)

Here is the clean and simple Christmas card I created.  
 

 





















The card base and image panel mat are Certainly Celery.  The background and image panel are Very Vanilla.  I ran the background piece through the Big Shot in the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder with the bottom quarter hanging out so it was left smooth for stamping. The sentiment from Curly Cute is stamped in Riding Hood Red. The focal image from Easy Events is stamped in Jet Black Stazon and colored with Certainly Celery and Riding Hood Red markers.  It's adhered to the card base with dimensionals.  I don't have any current Riding Hood Red or Certainly Celery ribbon so I improvised with Cherry Cobbler seam binding.  I think it goes quite nicely.  :)

Let me know what you think of my Christmas in July card, and then head on over to the UDI blog to see what the rest of the designers created.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Curly Cute, Easy Events. Ink- Jet Black Stazon, Certainly Celery, Riding Hood Red.  Paper- Very Vanilla, Certainly Celery.  Accessories- Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Cherry Cobbler seam binding, dimensionals.

Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

No comments: