Saturday, June 30, 2012

UDI Sketch Challenge 195

Happy Saturday! It's time for another sketch challenge on the UDI blog. Here is the last of my sketches for June.

                                                                    

























I wanted something bright and fun.  Did I get it right?  Let me know what you think, and then head on over to the UDI blog to see what the other designers created for you.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Friendly Phrases.  Ink- Tangerine Tango.  Paper- Whisper White, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Summer Smooches DSP.  Accessories- Big Shot, Apothecary Accents framelit, 1/2" Circle punch, 3/4" Circle punch, Daffodil Delight 1/4" stitched grosgrain.

Thanks for visiting! 



Bookmark and Share
Pin It


2 comments:

RuthieB said...

Oh how bright and cheery this is!!! I love it!

Tammy said...

I love, love, love the bright colors! GREAT job with the sketch!