Saturday, June 23, 2012

UDI Sketch Challenge 194

Another week has flown by, and it's time for another UDI Sketch Challenge. Here is today's sketch.


Here is what I created.  Yep, another baby card.  I'm attending a baby shower today, so I needed another one.  :)
























The card base is Pretty in Pink embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.  The image layer is a piece of Naturals White layered with a piece of Pretty in Pink and Pretty in Pink DSP.  The edge of the card stock was embellished with the Finishing Touches edgelit.  I paper-pieced the duck's hat and umbrella and addded Dazzling Details for some bling.  A piece of Daffodil Delight 1/4" stitched grosgrain was the finishing touch. 

Head on over to the UDI blog to see what the other designers created for you.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Easy Events.  Ink- Jet Black Stazon, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie.  Paper- Pretty in Pink, Naturals White, Pretty in Pink DSP.  Accessories- Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Finishing Touches edgelit, Daffodil Delight 1/4" stitched grosgrain ribbon, Dazzling Details, dimensionals.

Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It 

3 comments:

Barbara Dykhouse said...

This is just so sweet! Easy Events is such a fabulous "go to" set, and I think this little duck is my favorite image. I love all of your details!

RuthieB said...

This is darling!!!! Now I think I have to get that set!!!!!!

Tammy said...

This is adorable! Love it!