Saturday, June 16, 2012

UDI Sketch Challenge 193

Good Saturday morning! Time for another UDI Sketch Challenge! Here's the 3rd June sketch.

Since tomorrow is Father's Day, I used the sketch to make my dad a card.  Here it is.
The base is Not Quite Navy.  The squares were cut from a piece of Well Worn DSP (retired) and mounted to a piece of Early Espresso.  The sentiment is stamped on Very Vanilla in Not Quite Navy.  The Very Vanilla piece was sponged with Not Quite Navy, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso to dirty it up a bit.  

I'd love to hear what you think!  Leave me a comment, and then head over to the UDI blog to see what all the other designers created for you.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Delightful Dozen.  Ink- Not Quite Navy, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso.  Paper- Very Vanilla, Not Quite Navy, Early Espresso, Well Worn DSP (retired).  Accessories- sponge daubers.

Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I love your card! And, I really love the way your sketch turned out!

RuthieB said...

I love this so much!!! It is the perfect masculine card!!