Friday, June 1, 2012

Stamp to the MAX Blog Hop

The new 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! catalog goes live today at Noon MT!  My upline's Stampin' Up! team is having a blog hop to celebrate!  Keep reading to see some sneak peeks of all the wonderful new products available later today!

Welcome to our Stamp to the MAX blog hop! We hope you are inspired by our projects using products from the 2012-13 Catalog. You may have arrived from Stephanie Bradley's blog or you may be a regular reader :), or maybe you just stumbled here by accident! However, you found me, I'm glad you're here! I am stop #6 on the blog hop. (The blog hop officially starts at 8 am ET, so if all the links aren't working, try again then!) For my peek into the amazing, new 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! catalog, I created a card. I used the new Comfort Cafe DSP, the new stamp set, Layered Labels, and the new framelits, Apothecary Accents.   
The card base and the sentiment panel are Very Vanilla sponged with Cajun Craze.  The sentiment is stamped with Cajun Craze ink.  The squares were punched with the 1 1/4" Square punch and adhered to a piece of Cajun Craze card stock.  Pieces of Victoria Crochet trim adorn each end of the framelit.  Large pearls are the finishing touch.  

I hope you enjoyed my stop on the hop.  The next stop is my fellow FL teammate, Christina Mansker.  

Have an amazing Friday!

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Layered Labels.  Ink- Cajun Craze.  Paper- Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Comfort Cafe DSP.  Accessories-  Big Shot, Apothecary Accents framelits, Victoria Crochet trim, Large pearls, sponge dauber, dimensionals.
Thanks for visiting!

 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

2 comments:

Martha said...

Great Job Elizabeth! Now I know that square punch works on that size of card. I will have to do one for myself.

EdieB said...

Lovely card!