Saturday, June 2, 2012

Saturday Sketch Challenge

Happy Saturday! I can't believe it's already June! Yesterday was the start of the new Stampin' Up! catalog! Yay! You can check it out online in my sidebar. If you need a copy and don't already have a demonstrator, I would love to help! 


 Here is the sketch for today brought to you by me! :)






Here is what I did with it.


 


  


















The card base is Baja Breeze embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.  The center panel is a piece of Riding Hood Red punched with the Scallop border punch and layered with a piece of Twitterpated DSP.  The focal image is a Labels Collection framelit sponged with Baja Breeze and embellished with butterflies from the Beautiful Wings embosslit.  I added 3 sizes of pearls to them for a final touch.  


Let me know what you think and then head on over to the UDI blog to see what the other team members created for you.


Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- none.  Ink- Baja Breeze.  Paper- Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Twitterpated DSP.  Accessories- Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Beautiful Wings embosslit, Labels Collection framelits, Scallop border punch, pearls, sponge dauber, dimensionals, mini glue dots.


Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

3 comments:

Tammy said...

This is really pretty--love the butterflies!! So glad we still get to keep Twitterpated!!

RuthieB said...

Gorgeous!!! I love how you picked the red out of the Twitterpated, it really makes it pop!!!!

Barbara Dykhouse said...

I agree with Tammy about the Twitterpated paper. It is just such a beautiful combination of colors and sweet patterns. I love the butterflies and the pearls!