Saturday, June 9, 2012

Happy Saturday! It is now officially summer here. Yesterday was the last day of school for my kiddos. My son is now a sophomore, and my daughter is a freshman! Two kids in high school. How did that happen?

Anyway, it's time for another sketch on the UDI blog. Here is what I created today. I needed a baby card for a co-worker.  Yep, the one I was sure was having a boy is having a girl. LOL   The base is Pretty in Pink.  I layered a Doily covered with Dazzling Diamonds on the base.  The strip is a piece of DSP in Daffodil Delight.  That is topped with a bit of ruffled Daffodil Delight seam binding.  The image is from Easy Events and was colored with markers and blender pens. The circle is the same DSP, and the bow is more seam binding.  I added some Dazzling Details rain to finish it. 

Let me know what you think, and then head over to the UDI blog to see the other projects.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Easy Events.  Ink- Jet Black Stazon, Daffodil Delight, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Bashful Blue.  Paper- Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Daffodil Delight DSP.  Accessories- Big Shot, Paper Doily sizzlit, 1 1/4" Circle punch, Daffodil Delight seam binding, Dazzling Diamonds, Dazzling Details, dimensionals, sticky strip.

Thanks for visiting!
 
Bookmark and Share
Pin It

3 comments:

RuthieB said...

This is precious!!!! I love the glitter on the doily and the little raindrops are wonderful!

Tammy said...

Love the glitter on the doily!! Absolutely a perfect touch!!! Great card!

Barbara Dykhouse said...

I love this! The little bit of sparkle on the doily and the raindrops add just the perfect touch. This is one of my favorite stamp sets!