Saturday, May 19, 2012

VC Rocks Blog Hop #1

(This is post #2 today.  If you're looking for my UDI Sketch Challenge card, scroll down!)

It's that time of year again! Time for VC Rocks and our 1st blog hop of the season! Today's theme is hearts. I needed a card for a co-worker who had a baby girl, so my card is baby-themed as well. :) 






















I hope you enjoy today's blog hop! If you get lost or find a broken link, you can head on over to the VC Rocks blog for a complete list of all the participants. 

Previous blog Stamping with Janice 


Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Easy Events, Curly Cute. Ink- So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Marina Mist, Jet Black Stazon.  Paper- Naturals White, Pretty in Pink.   Accessories- Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Hearts Framelits, Pretty in Pink satin ribbon, Basic Jewels pearl, glue dots.

Thanks for visiting!






Bookmark and Share
Pin It

18 comments:

Patrice H said...

Too stinking cute! Adorable is all I can say! That's a CASE Card for sure!!!!

Gwyn Crawford said...

I just love that duck! Your coworker is gonna love it!

MJ said...

Oh my, this is so simple yet just awesome! Way cute!

Krafting Karen said...

this is so sweet! Thanks for sharing your "heart work"

Brenda Hugar said...

Lovely. That duck is CUTE and your co-worker will love, love, love it.

Carolyn Sharkas said...

What a cute card! Yes, your coworker is gonna love it. Anyone would.
thanks for sharing.

Elizabeth said...

Oh, I love this card. Great work! (the other Elizabeth)

Carolyn said...

I really like this card. It looks easy and cute! I really need to get those hearts!

Ellen Kemper said...

sweet, sweet, SWEET

Janice said...

What a wonderful shower card, love the duck. Adorable card!

Jackie L Watson said...

Gorgeous card, that duck is just plain cute.

inkedx2 said...

Very cute baby card! What mom wouldn't love getting this.

Carey said...

How precious. I need something like that for my co-worker too.



Carey Rogers
aka Roscoe's mommy (the swap eating dog)

Chris Occhipinti said...

Oh my goodness, how sweet and adorable this card is...I love the textured front, and the ribbon...oh shoot, it's ALL too cute!

Kym said...

What an adorable card!

Mary Davidson said...

This is absolutely adorable!! Love, love, love it!

Kimber said...

Adorable!!!!

Cynthia Ferenz said...

Cute, cute card! TFS!