Tuesday, May 1, 2012

UDI Color Challenge

Happy May! I can't believe that April is gone! Today is the day we demos get a sneak peek at some of the new goodies that will be in the new Stampin' Up! catalog that goes live on June 1st! I can't wait to see the real thing next week! (Just one of the MANY perks of being a demo!) 

Besides being May 1st, it's also Tuesday! That means it's no longer Monday (Yay!),and it's time for the UDI Color Challenge!

Here is what I did with today's colors.  I used my last scrap of Blushing Bride as the focal layer.  (ETA:  After I scheduled this post, I found 2 unopened packages of 2010-2012 In Colors.  DOH!) I inked up my Clear Block E with Perfect Plum and stamped it on the Blushing Bride.  Then I stamped one of the flowers from Flower Fest and a sentiment from Curly Cute in Jet Black Stazon.  I colored the flower center with Perfect Plum and covered it with Dazzling Details.  I matted that piece on Basic Black and added a strip of Blushing Bride pleated ribbon to the corner.  The entire piece was adhered to a Perfect Plum card base with dimensionals.

Let me know what you think, and then head on over to the UDI blog to see what everyone else created for you.  

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Flower Fest, Curly Cute.  Ink- Jet Black Stazon, Perfect Plum.  Paper- Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Perfect Plum.  Accessories-  Blushing Bride pleated ribbon, Dazzling Details, Clear Block E.

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share
Pin It

1 comment:

Frenchie said...

Real nice ,I love how all the colors came out together, the ribbon made it look very elagent ,
Nice job !
Frenchie