Tuesday, May 15, 2012

UDI Color Challenge 87

It's time for another UDI Color Challenge!  Here are today's colors. I thought "baby" as soon as I saw the picture. I have 2 co-workers who are expecting, but both are having girls so I went somewhere else. LOL 

Here's my card. I used some sneak peek items from the upcoming catalog.  :)
See what the other team members created by visiting the UDI blog.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Layered Labels.  Ink- Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip,  Bashful Blue.  Paper- Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip.  Accessories-  Big Shot, Apothecary Accents framelits, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Large Oval punch, Whisper White organza, sponge dauber.
                                                         


 Thanks for visiting!                                                

Bookmark and Share
Pin It

No comments: