Saturday, May 26, 2012

Saturday Sketch Challenge 190

Happy Saturday!  It's time for another sketch challenge on the UDI blog!  Here is today's sketch from Tammy.























Here is what I did with it.  I flipped it on its side and didn't use the ribbon.  I used Stampin' Up!'s notecards, so this one is just 3.5  x 5.  The strip on the bottom is a piece of Summer Smooches DSP.  The label is from the new framelits set, Apothecary Accents, that will be available June 1st.  The image is from Bright Blossoms, also available June 1st.  The sentiment is from Kindness Matters.  I used Island Indigo and Lucky Limeade inks.  I added a Rhinestone Jewel for a bit of bling on the flower and attached the layer with dimensionals after I sponged all around it with Island Indigo ink.


Let me know what you think, and then head on over to the UDI blog to see what everyone else created for you.  


Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Bright Blossoms, Kindness Matters.  Ink- Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo.  Paper- Whisper White, Summer Smooches DSP.  Accessories- Big Shot, Apothecary Accents framelits, Rhinestone Jewels, sponge dauber, dimensionals.


Thanks for visiting!





Bookmark and SharePin It

3 comments:

Barbara Dykhouse said...

What a sweet card! I love everything about it.

RuthieB said...

Oh so cute!!!! I love how you used the little brad for the top of the flower!!!!!

Tammy said...

Love it! These Bright Blossoms are so cute!