Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Color Challenge 86

Happy Tuesday! It's time for Color Challenge 86 over on the UDI blog! 

For today's creation, I decided to use one of the Designer Cuts cards from last month's Occassions mini. I colored on a piece of vellum with markers and adhered it to the inside of the card. I covered that piece with a piece of Very Vanilla so the inside would look finished. I added a sentiment to the front and called it done.  ;)  So simple!  I love it!   

To see what the other designers created, head on over to the UDI blog!

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Curly Cute.  Ink- Chocolate Chip, Blushing Bride, Island Indigo, Tempting Turquoise.  Paper- Very Vanilla, Vellum card stock.  Accessories-  Designer Cuts card.
  
Thanks for visiting!
Bookmark and Share



Pin It

1 comment:

RuthieB said...

Ooooh! Sooooo pretty! I love that technique!