Saturday, April 28, 2012

UDI Sketch Challenge 186

Happy Saturday!  Sorry I have been MIA lately.  Life has been just crazy around here.  Here is today's sketch over on the UDI blog.

Here is what I did with it.  I wanted something bright and fun, and I think I got it.  :) 
                                                                                        

 Head on over to the UDI blog to see all of today's creations.  

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps:  Easy Events, Teeny Tiny Wishes.  Ink- Real Red, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip.  Paper- Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Basic Black, Big Top Birthday DSP.  Accessories-  Large Tag punch, Daffodil Delight seam binding.

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share
Pin It

1 comment:

RuthieB said...

This is adorable!! I love the colors and the striped paper!