Saturday, March 3, 2012

UDI Skettch Challenge 178

Happy Saturday!  I am so ready for the weekend!  :)  Adriana drew the sketches for us for March.  (Can you believe it's already March?!)  Here is the first one.

I stuck right to the sketch and created this card.  The base is Blushing Bride embossed with Perfect Polka Dots. The banner is made from Twitterpated DSP and Cherry Cobbler scallops from the Adorning Edgelits.  I distressed the sentiment strip after stamping the sentiment from Curly Cute in Cherry Cobbler classic ink and running it through the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder. It's adhered to the card with dimensionals.  I wanted to add a bit of sparkle, so I grabbed my brand-new Blushing Bride smooch spritz and gave it a spritz. I think I need to practice my spritzing.  Boy, this card sparkles IRL! I added 2 of the Large Basic Pearls after the smooch spritz dried and called it done.

What do you think?  Does it sparkle enough?  Head on over to the UDI blog to see what the rest of the team created.  There are links to their personal blogs so you can get all the juicy details.  

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Curly Cute.  Paper- Blushing Bride, Cherry Cobbler, Twitterpated DSP.  Ink- Cherry Cobbler.  Accessories-  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Adorning Edgelits, Blushing Bride smooch spritz, Large Basic Pearls, dimensionals.

Enjoy your weekend!

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share
Pin It

1 comment:

Adriana Benitez said...

Adorable! I love the scalloped edgelits on the side and the combination of colors/dsp you chose. Very pretty and girly :)