Saturday, March 10, 2012

UDI Sketch Challenge 179

Happy Saturday!  It's UDI Sketch Challenge day!  Today's post is going to be short and sweet!  Here's the sketch.  (I don't know why, but if I make the picture bigger it gets REALLY blurry!  You can see a bigger picture of the sketch on the UDI blog.)

Here is my easy, peasy card.  It's pretty self-explanatory, so I'll just list my supplies for you.

Now go check out the UDI blog to see what the rest of the team created.  

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Word Play.  Paper- Poppy Parade, Very Vanilla, Everyday Enchantment DSP.  Ink- Poppy Parade.  Accessories- Dotted Ribbon punch, Triple Layer Blossom punch, SAB brad, dimensionals.

Enjoy your weekend!  Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share
Pin It

3 comments:

Adriana Benitez said...

Love the details of this card (color, punches, etc.) Great looking card!

Barbara Dykhouse said...

I love this clean and simple card! What are we going to do when this paper retires at the end of the month? I sure will miss it!

RuthieB said...

This is luscious!!!! I love the colors and everything about it!