Tuesday, March 27, 2012

UDI Color Challenge 80

Happy Tuesday!  I know, but at least it's not Monday!  LOL  

Here are today's colors for the challenge over on the UDI blog.  I'm not really sure about that sweater, but I am really pleased with my card.  :)

The card base is Certainly Celery followed by a mat of Basic Black. I added a neutral (Whisper White), and I used all the colors on that piece!  I pulled my Fifth Avenue Floral set out and dusted it off.  ;)  Then I used one of the flowers to pretty up my card stock.  I stamped it in all the colors except Certainly Celery.  Then I added Certainly Celery to the image layer with the Color Spritzer tool.  I added some Illuminate Top Coat Smooch to the center of all the flowers.  I couldn't get a good picture of the shine, but it is there IRL.  I stamped the sentiment from On Your Birthday in Basic Black and added a Certainly Celery 5/8" satin ribbon bow for the finishing touch.  

Let me know what you think of the card, and then head on over to the UDI blog to see the rest of the team's creations. 

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Fifth Avenue Floral, On Your Birthday.  Ink- Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Island Indigo, Not Quite Navy, Rich Razzleberry.  Paper- Whisper White, Basic Black, Certainly Celery.  Accessories-  5/8" Certainly Celery satin ribbon, Illuminate Top Coat Smooch, Color Spritzer tool.

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share
Pin It

1 comment:

Adriana Benitez said...

I need to dust off this set, too! Love what you did with the color challenge, tfs!