Tuesday, March 13, 2012

UDI Color Challenge 78

Happy Tuesday!  I hope your week is going well!  It's Spring Break here in Hillsborough County, and the weather is going to be perfect all week.  Too bad I still have to work.  LOL 

Here is today's color challenge picture.

I decided to create something other than a card for the challenge.  Here's my altered clothespin.  It's 6 inches tall and can be used to hold photos, recipes, etc.  

You can see what the other team members created over on the UDI blog.  

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- none.  Ink- none.  Paper- Daffodil Delight DSP, Very Vanilla, Wisteria Wonder, Old Olive.  Accessories- Big Shot, Daisies #2 die, Build a Blossom punch, Bold Brights button, Dazzling Diamonds, mini glue dots, glue stick, sanding block.

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share
Pin It

1 comment:

Lynn said...

This is just darling! Love how you decorated this ...now I need to find a giant clothespin so I can make one too!