Tuesday, March 6, 2012

UDI Color Challenge 78

Happy Tuesday!  It's time for the UDI Color Challenge!  Today is my first submission as a color team member.  :)   The colors of the day are Concord Crush, Perfect Plum, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla.  

I have been wanting to try the herringbone technique and decided that now was the time.  I used the tutorial on SCS.  My strips are Concord Crush, Perfect Plum and 2 patterns of Perfect Plum DSP from the Subtles stack.  My card base is Concord Crush and the next layer is Very Vanilla sponged with Soft Suede ink.  The sentiment is also stamped in Soft Suede and the Labels Framelit is sponged, too.  It's adhered with dimensionals.  I added a piece of Concord Crush ribbon to finish it.  

What do you think?  How did I do?  I can't wait to see what next week's colors will be!  Head on over to the UDI blog to see what the rest of the color team created.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Word Play.  Ink- Soft Suede.  Paper- Very Vanilla, Concord Crush, Perfect Plum, Perfect Plum DSP.  Accessories-  Big Shot, Labels Framelits, Concord Crush ribbon, dimensionals, sponge.

Thanks for visiting!


Bookmark and Share
Pin It

No comments: