Monday, March 5, 2012

Sweet Pressed Cookies

Happy Monday!  I have some yummy goodness to share with you today.  Mr. Brown brought me some new toys on Thursday.  The Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps were among the goodies in the box.    They come with 2 recipes...sugared shortbread and sugar cookies.  I decided to try the sugared shortbread cookies yesterday afternoon.  The recipe was quite easy to make.  Here are some pictures of my hard work.  ;)  They were so yummy!   I can't wait to make them again!

 above: rolled and ready for pressing
 below:  pressed and ready for baking














above: fresh from the oven

Stop back by tomorrow to see what I created for my first UDI Color Challenge.  I have joined the Tuesday Color Challenge team, and tomorrow is my first week participating!  I'm still on the Sketch team, too, so my Saturday posts will continue as well.  I hope to post more than just twice a week, I just need to get organized.  I'm working on it.  Yesterday before I baked, I boxed up all my non-SU! stuff and will be donating it to my daughter's middle school.  I have an entire empty Iris cart now, and I plan on filling it up with some of my alterables that are stashed under the table in boxes. If they aren't boxed up, I may even use them!  ;)

Enjoy your day!

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share
Pin It

No comments: