Thursday, March 15, 2012

Only 17 days!

There are only 17 days left to Sale-A-Brate!  

Until March 31st, with every $50 purchase, you will receive one Sale-A-Bration item FREE!   Items from the online clearance rack and MDS digital downloads can be included in your online order and count towards your total! Spend $150 or more, and you will receive Sale-A-Bration items AND earn Hostess Benefits!

It's also a great time to join Stampin' Up! and my team. During Sale-A-Bration the starter kit is only $125! Plus, you'll get FREE gifts just for joining the family! You can choose from a pack of Designer Series Paper or a Digital Download every month for the rest of 2012!  You can find more details HERE.  I'd love for you to join my team!

If you need more answers or just want to chat, give me a call or send me an e-mail.  I would love to hear from you!  


Bookmark and Share
Pin It

No comments: