Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturday Sketch Challenge 175

Time for another sketch challenge on the UDI blog!  Here is today's sketch.

Here is what I did with it.  My own sketch, and I had to adjust it.  LOL  I decided to use hearts instead of squares since Valentine's Day is Tuesday.  The small Poppy Parade hearts were cut from the Fashionable Hearts embosslit.  The big Poppy Parade heart is the Scalloped Heart of Hearts embosslit.  The Lucky Limeade heart is the Full Heart punch.  The striped heart was cut with the 2nd smallest Heart Framelits.  When I was adhering the big heart to the card, I noticed that if I moved it over to the left just a bit, the stripes would match.  That left some space on the right, so I added a bow from the FREE Lucky Limeade SAB organdy ribbon.  The card base is Lucky Limeade followed by layers of Poppy Parade and FREE Everyday Enchantment SAB DSP.  

Head on over to the UDI blog to see all the other designers' creations.  You'll also find links to their blogs so you can get all the details.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- none.  Ink- none.  Paper- Lucky Limeade, Poppy Parade, Everyday Enchantment DSP.  Accessories- Big Shot, Scalloped Heart of Hearts and Fashionable Hearts embosslits, Full Heart punch, Heart Framelits, Lucky Limeade organdy ribbon, dimensionals, glue dot.

Enjoy your weekend!

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share
Pin It

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Love your card!! The stripes are great! So is the sketch!!

Adriana Benitez said...

This is so SO cute! The match-up of the stripes caught my eye first and really makes the card even more of a WOW. TFS!

Thanks for another fun sketch!

RuthieB said...

Elizabeth!!! This is wonderful! I really love how you matched the stripes too!!!!