Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Same sketch, different card.

Happy Wednesday!  I have been meaning to share this card with you, but I just keep getting distracted.   It uses the UDI Sketch from February 4th.  My cousin's little girl's birthday is the same as my BIL's, so I used the same sketch and inspiration from the wrapping paper to make a card for Mia's 1st birthday.  Here's a peek at the paper.  Too cute and so girly!

Here's the card.  I moved the element to the center and added a sentiment. The card base is Rich Razzleberry.  The next layer is Pretty in Pink embossed in the Perfect Polka Dots folder followed by a piece of Melon Mambo DSP.  The flowers are punched with the Blossom punch. The stamped one is from Mixed Bunch.  The cake is from Packed for Birthday.  I colored the cake with Melon Mambo and Pretty in Pink, and glittered the Pretty in Pink circle punch and the flame with Dazzling Diamonds.  The sentiment is from Curly Cute.  I made the banner by snipping the end of the strip with a square punch.

That's it for me.  I'll try and create something for tomorrow or Friday, but I can't promise anything.  I'll definitely have something on Saturday for the next UDI Sketch Challenge.  

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Packed for Birthday, Curly Cute, Mixed Bunch.  Ink- Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Rich Razzleberry.  Paper- Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink, Naturals White, Melon Mambo DSP (Brights Pack).  Accessories-  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Blossom punch, 1" and 1 1/4" Circle punches, square punch, Dazzling Diamonds, 2-way glue pen, dimensionals.

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share
Pin It

No comments: