Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Valentine's Day CASE

Happy Sunday morning!  Here is the Valentine card I didn't make yesterday.  LOL  It's a complete CASE of Kris Kilcoyne's card here.  She CASEd Kristina Werner who has a video tutorial here.  It was so fun and easy with Stampin' Up!'s new Framelits!


I used the same DSP from yesterday and Crumb Cake for the card base.  I used Crumb Cake ink to sponge all the edges.  I love that look!  I used the smallest heart framelit so there would be more room for writing on the inside, but the next larger one would work, too.  If you click on the picture you can see where the framelit also embossed around the cut-out.  The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and fits perfectly on the side panel.  I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to line it up just so.  :)

Enjoy your day!  It's a beautiful one here!

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Teeny Tiny Wishes.  Ink- Crumb Cake, Early Espresso.   Paper- Crumb Cake, Everyday Enchantment (SAB).  Accessories- Big Shot, Framelits Hearts, sponge dauber.

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share
Pin It

No comments: