Saturday, January 28, 2012

UDI Saturday Sketch Challenge #173

Happy Saturday!   Here is the sketch for today's UDI Sketch Challenge.  Thanks, Tammy, for a month of great ones!






















Here's what I created.  The card base is Pear Pizzazz.  I used the yummy SAB DSP, Everyday Enchantment, for the top layer and the flower image.  ;)  The top layer is a little wonkier than the sketch.  What can I say?  LOL  The sentiment is from Apothecary Art in the Occasions mini, and I cut it and the layer behind it out with the Labels Framelits.  LOVE them!  Both layers of Poppy Parade were run through the Big Shot in the Square Lattice embossing folder for some texture.  

Head on over to the UDI blog to see what the rest of the team created for you.  We'd love you to play along with us!

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Apothecary Art.  Ink- Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade.  Paper- Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade, Very Vanilla, Everyday Enchantment DSP.  Accessories- Big Shot, Labels Framelits, Square Lattice embossing folder, 1" Circle punch.  

Enjoy your weekend!  

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share
Pin It

5 comments:

Tammy Fite said...

I love all texture and color!! Beautiful job with the sketch!

RuthieB said...

I really like this card!!!! I love the little pops of bright color!

Barbara Dykhouse said...

Elizabeth, this is wonderful! I love the Everyday Enchantment DSP as well as all of the new products you used to create your card. What did we do before we had those gorgeous new Framelets?

Leonie Schroder said...

love it ... how nice are the SAB papers and the colours they use - just gorgeous :)

Allison said...

I like your take on the sketch--great colors!