Monday, January 9, 2012

A Simple Valentine

It just may be too simple.  I'm making a Valentine card with a 5th grade class, and  I want to keep it simple since I only have an hour, but they are such good kids that I think I can step it up a bit.  I did a Thanksgiving card with them, and they were great.  They used the Big Shot to emboss, and they asked to see what else it could do.  I told them we'd do some cutting this time.  :)  I'll have to start fresh and see what I else I can create. Maybe something with more hearts...the Fashionable Hearts embosslit is fun!  Maybe even some kind of treat box.  I'll have to get with their teacher and see what else they're doing that day. 

Anyway, here is the card.  

















 
Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- none. Ink- none.  Paper- Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Big Top Birthday DSP, Real Red glimmer paper.  Accessories- Big Shot, Scalloped Heart of Hearts embosslit,  Full Heart punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch. 

Thanks for visiting! 

Bookmark and Share
Pin It

No comments: