Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday Sketch Challenge #172

Are you ready for another UDI Saturday Sketch Challenge?  Ready or not, here's Tammy's sketch!  :)  Believe it or not, I didn't mean to flip the sketch this week.  I just went from memory which doesn't really work out all the time.  LOL  

Here's my card.  I got my color inspiration from this week's UDI Color Challenge.  I used Basic Grey for the card base.  The focal layer is Whisper White.  I punched out lots of little hearts with the Heart to Heart punch in Regal Rose and Rose Red and glued them to the Whisper White layer with my glue stick.  Then I ran the piece through the Big Shot in the Square Lattice embossing folder.  I cut off the parts of the hearts that were hanging off the edges and adhered it to a piece of Basic Black.  The  larger Rose Red heart was die-cut with the Fashionable Hearts embosslit and adhered with a dimensional.  The sentiment is from an upcoming SAB set, Outlined Occasions.  I colored it in with my markers.

You can see what all the other team members created over on the UDI blog.  There are links to their blogs so you can get the details and see what else they've been up to lately.  :)

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Outlined Occasions.  Ink- Jet Black Stazon, Regal Rose, Rose Red.  Paper- Whisper White, Basic Grey, Basic Black. Accessories-  Big Shot, Square Lattice embossing folder, Fashionable Hearts embosslit, Heart to Heart punch, dimensional.

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share
Pin It

2 comments:

Adriana Benitez said...

AHHHH, texture! LOL
The background you created is so cute, love that technique! TFS

RuthieB said...

This is precious!!!! I love the background too!!!! Makes it look all quilty!