Saturday, December 31, 2011

UDI Sketch Challenge and a Happy New Year Wish!

Happy New Year's Eve!  I cannot believe 2011 is at an end!  I remember when it was 1999, and the whole world was worried about all the computers crashing!  LOL  Memories!   I hope you all have a safe and Happy New Year! 

Now on to the sketch.  It's the last one for December, and  Adriana did a fabulous job this month!  I flipped it on its side to accomodate the stamp I used.

This is a sneak peek of a Sale-A-Bration set called Outlined Occasions.  This is my Happy New Year card for all of you!  I stamped the sentiment in Jet Black Stazon, and then I colored all the confetti with my Cherry Cobbler marker.  I thought it still needed something, so I pulled out my Versamarker and colored in all the letters and embossed them with Iridescent Ice.  (There's a close-up picture so you can see the sparkle.)  I added some Cherry Cobbler seam binding for an extra added somethin-somethin.  ;)  

Head on over to the UDI blog where you can see all of the team's projects!  Links are also provided to their blogs so you can get all the details about their creations!

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Outlined Occasions (SAB 2012).  Ink- Jet Black Stazon, Cherry Cobbler, Versamark.  Paper- Whisper White, Basic Black.  Accessories-  Cherry Cobbler seam binding, Iridescent Ice embossing powder.

Thanks for visiting!  Here's to a fabulous 2012!

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Adriana Benitez said...

I love this card. The background you created looks great anyway, but the added sparkle is definitely a little somethin' somethin'!! WTG and thanks for all your encouragement this month (and always). Hugs and Happy New Year!

Tammy Fite said...

I love this card!! Such a great idea! Happy New Year!

RuthieB said...

Red, white and black are my favorite colors!!!!!! This is wonderful! I love how you added the bling!