Saturday, December 17, 2011

UDI Sketch Challenge #167

It's Saturday and time for another UDI Sketch Challenge!  Here is the sketch Adriana created for us today.  The first thing I saw was Mickey Mouse!  I decided to go a different way though.  Maybe I'll whip up a Mickey card next.  ;)

Instead of Mickey, I decided to make another simple Christmas card.  (Now I just need to start mailing all of them!  LOL)  I used Blushing Bride and Shimmer White card stock. The Shimmer White was run through the Big Shot in the Northern Flurry embossing folder, and the Blushing Bride 'ornaments' were run through in the Snowburst embossing folder.  The ' 'ornaments' were made with the 1/2", 3/4" and 1" Circle punches.  The hangers were drawn in with a marker.  They are hanging from a piece of Blushing Bride pleated ribbon.  It will be available to the public on January 4th in the Occasions mini catalog.  :)

Enjoy your weekend!  I will be working and then Christmas shopping.  I don't know how the time gets away from me, but I am in panic mode!

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- none.  Ink- none.  Paper- Blushing Bride, Shimmer White.  Accessories-  Big Shot, Snowburst and Northern Flurry embossing folders, Blushing Bride pleated ribbon.

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Adriana Benitez said...

Such a pretty card. Love the non-traditional color combo, too!

Maybe we need to head over to Kissimmee for some additional Mickey inspiration? LOL (I thought the same thing, too... and I drew it!)

RuthieB said...

Just precious! I love how you did the debossed snowflakes, it adds a whole new look!

Rizwan Ali said...

Its really looking nice and a great effort. the work on cars is creative and also stylish.
plastic card
plastic card printing