Saturday, December 3, 2011

UDI Saturday Sketch Challenge #165

Happy Saturday!  It's December already, and that means it is Adriana's turn to create our sketches!  Here's her first one.

I'm not sure I like my card, but here it is.  I used Marina Mist for the card base and top panel.  The top panel was run through the Big Shot in the Snowburst embossing folder.  The greeting from Curly Cute is stamped in Marina Mist between 2 score lines.  I stamped the snowflakes from Snow Swirled in Versamark and embossed them with Silver embossing powder.  A little sponging on the top panel, and I can mark one more Christmas card off my list.  

You can see what the rest of the team came up with by heading over to the UDI blog.

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

Leonie Schroder said...

very cute Elizabeth - I love snow swirled - its one of my favourite sets!

Barbara Dykhouse said...

Elizabeth, this is so elegant! I love the texture, and the embossed snowflakes are just beautiful!

Adriana Benitez said...

Looks pretty from here :)

RuthieB said...

Gorgeous!!!! I love it!

Stamp Magic said...

Very classy!

Stamp Magic said...

Very classy!