Saturday, December 10, 2011

UDI Saturday Sketch Challenge #166

Happy Saturday!  I am so glad the weekend is here!  I love my Saturday Sketch challenge!  It makes me take some time for myself to do something I love!  It has been the week from you know where at work, and I really needed a time-out!  ;)    Here's Adriana's sketch for today. 

I made another simple Christmas card.  I used the Letters to Santa DSP for all my strips.  The Crumb Cake background was embossed with the Snowburst embossing folder.  The snowflake was made with the Triple Layer Doily punch and adhered with a Clear rhinestone.  The background panel was adhered to the Real Red card base with dimensionals. 

Let me know what you think, and then head on over to the UDI blog to see the rest of the team's creations.  If you play along, make sure you leave a link so we can check out your creation!

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- none.  Ink- none.  Paper- Real Red, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Letters to Santa DSP.  Accessories-  Big Shot, Snowburst embossing folder, Triple Layer Doily punch, Clear rhinestone, dimensionals. 

Thanks for visiting!




Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Barbara Dykhouse said...

Elizabeth, I love this! It immediately made me think of a cup of hot chocolate with a candy cane for a stirring stick. What a great color combination and interpretation of the sketch!

RuthieB said...

That is precious!!!!! I love how you used the saying from the paper across the bottom of the card!

Becky - stampin' and sewin' in the tulip city said...

Love it Elizabeth!

Adriana Benitez said...

Oh my gosh, this is so fun! Love the sentiment (from the dsp) going across the card! How clever :)