Sunday, November 20, 2011

Online Extravaganza Starts Tomorrow!







I can't believe Thanksgiving is just a few days away!  Along with giving thanks for family and friends, I will be celebrating my son's 15th birthday!  YIKES!

Stampin' Up! is celebrating, too!  

The sale begins Monday, November 21st and ends Wednesday, November 30th.  
Here are just a few of the tidbits they released to demos...
-FREE digital downloads valued at $40 when you buy My Digital Studio Express.
-60% off select Designer Fabrics.
-30% off an exclusive ribbon bundle!

PLUS...
There will be two items on sale for 24 hours only (November 21, 12:01 AM - 11:59 PM [MT]).  I have no idea what they might be, but I can't wait to find out with all of you!

Remember, these great sales are only available through my online store. Make sure my name appears in the upper right-hand corner.  If you shop without a demo, the prices are a bit higher!

Thanks for visiting!



Bookmark and Share

No comments: