Saturday, October 15, 2011

UDI Saturday Sketch Challenge

Happy Saturday!  Here's today's sketch!  I kept my card really simple, and I used the UDI Color Challenge for my palette.  I also moved the ribbon to the bottom of the image panel.  :)
Head on over to the UDI blog to see what the other team members created for you.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Word Play.  Paper- Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo.  Ink- Early Espresso.  Accessories-  Pumpkin Pie taffeta (retired), Scallop Trim border punch.

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Barbara Dykhouse said...

Elizabeth, I really like the color combination, and this is such a clean and simple card! I love it!

TexasGramma said...

Simple but striking. Thanks so much for sharing.

Stamp Magic said...

Great color combo! I really like what you did with the sketch!