Saturday, October 8, 2011

UDI Saturday Sketch Challenge

Happy Saturday!  It's time for another sketch challenge at the UDI blog!  Here is the 2nd sketch I drew for October.  :)  

I kept my card very simple.  No stamping involved.  I used DSP for my image.  How easy is that?!  Plus, it's nice and flat for mailing!  :)

Head on over to the UDI blog and see what everyone else created today!  I can't wait to see myself!

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- none.  Ink- none.  Paper- Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Letters to Santa DSP.  Accessories- none.

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

RuthieB said...

WOW!!!! I love that! Have to get that paper now!!!!

Barbara Dykhouse said...

Stampin' Up! has the most beautiful papers, don't they? What a great way to interpret your sketch!