Saturday, October 29, 2011

UDI Saturday Sketch Challenge #160

Happy Saturday!  It's time for the 160th UDI sketch challenge.  Here is the last of my sketches.  I hope you liked them.  I had fun creating them.  Ruthie will be providing the sketches for November. 

I needed a birthday card for a friend and fellow soccer mom, so that's what I made with today's sketch.  I used the colors in the piece of Letters to Santa DSP for my color scheme.  As you can see, it's not just for Christmas.  :)  The card base is Chocolate Chip.  The background piece is Blushing Bride that was run through the Big Shot in the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.  I used the Postage Stamp  and 1" Square punches for the 3 small side pieces.  I used the bottom strip for my sentiment from Curly Cute and the large side panel for my image from Crazy for Cupcakes.  Yummy!  Pear Pizzazz seam binding and some Dazzling Diamonds on the cherries are the finishing touches.

Head on over to the UDI blog to see what the other team members created for you.  I hope you'll play along with us!

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Curly Cute, Crazy for Cupcakes.  Ink- Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Cherry Cobbler.  Paper- Very Vanilla, Blushing Bride, Chocolate Chip, Letters to Santa DSP.  Accessories-  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, 1" Square punch, Postage Stamp punch, Pear Pizzazz seam binding, Dazzling Diamonds.

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Tammy Fite said...

This is so pretty!! Wish my birthday was coming up!! :-)

Adriana Benitez said...

What a great birthday card! Thanks for the great sketches this month; they have been fun!

RuthieB said...

This is wonderful!!!! You have done an awesome job this month, thank you so much!

Stamp Magic said...

Very pretty! I love that dsp! Gonna be using it all year long!

Barbara Dykhouse said...

This is just adorable! I love the plaid of the DSP, especially on the diagonal. It adds so much interest! Thanks for the great sketches this month. I really enjoyed working with them.