Saturday, September 10, 2011

UDI Sketch Challenge

I can't believe it's already Saturday!  This week just flew by for me!  It's time again for another UDI Sketch Challenge.  Here is Tammy's 2nd sketch.  

I needed a birthday card, so that's where I went with this one.  I made another accordion flower.  This time I added a Bitty button that I actually sewed on with Baker's twine.  :)  The DSP is Just Add Cake, and I used the coordinating colors Blushing Bride, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron and Whisper White.  The square is from the Scallop Squares Duo Big Shot die.  I also used the Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch, the Scallop Edge border punch, the Modern Label punch, the Word Window punch, the Boho Blossoms punch, the Itty Bitty punch pack and the 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch.  

Head on over to the UDI blog for links to the other team members' creations.  

Enjoy your weekend, and take some time tomorrow to honor those that lost their lives 10 years ago.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps-  Teeny Tiny Wishes. Ink- Basic Black. Paper- Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Wild Wasabi, Just Add Cake.  Accessories-  Big Shot, Scallop Squares Duo die, Simply Scored, Baker's Twine, Bitty button, Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch, Scallop Edge border punch, Modern Label punch, Word Window punch, Boho Blossoms punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, Itty Bitty punch pack, dimensionals. 

Thanks for visiting!
Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Stamp Magic said...

Super cute, Elizabeth!

Tammy Fite said...

Great card!!

Adriana Benitez said...

This is adorable! What a fun take on the sketch :)

RuthieB said...

I love the colors on this and I really love the "lollie"! Cute, cute, cute!

Leonie Schroder said...

what a fun bright card ... i really do need to try those flowers!!